LED Dusk-To-Dawn Security Light – 5K – 5,444 Lumens – 120-277V – IP65
& Free Shipping
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The 08-DDL is a Dusk-To-Dawn security/flood light. It is an ideal solution for general site and flood lighting in commercial and residential settings. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare, the 08-DDAL provides effective, economical security lighting. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/flood lights.
• Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature*
• Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70%of initial lumen output (L70), and 103,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90)**
• LED chromaticity based on < 7-step ANSI quadrangles
• LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation
• Provides 5,444 lumens and draws 39 watts (140 lumens per watt)*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz)
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard
• Power factor > 0.90
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index (Ra) > 70. Red color rendering > -36
• NEMA photocell receptable & photocell are standard
• Die cast aluminum housing with silver powder coat finish
• Polycarbonate lens
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
• Complies with IEC61000-4-5, input transient surge protection (2kV)
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A
• IP65 rated for ingress protection
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing
Arm Mount, Arm Mount with Bracket, None