Multi-Purpose Area Light Pro Lumen & Kelvin Field Selectable
& Free Shipping
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
• Field selectable 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 162,000 hours of operation with at least 70%of initial lumen output (L70), and 49,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
• LED chromaticity based on < 6-step ANSI quadrangles.
• LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
• Provides a range of 14,000 to 40,000 nominal lumens.*
• IES roadway distributions include types III & V.
• Universal 120-277V (50/60Hz) or 277-480V (50/60Hz) AC voltage with 6-foot incoming power cords.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index (Ra) > 80.
• Optional NEMA photocell receptacles & photocells.
• Wall mount brackets and tenon adapters available (see page 6).
• Die cast aluminum housing with dark bronze powder coat finish.
• Polycarbonate lens.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
• Rated for 3G vibration
• Lenses are rated IK08
• Input transient surge protection (6kV)
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A
• IP65 rated for ingress protection
• 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing
|Light Distribution Type||
Type III, Type V
Blank = 120-277, UNC = 277-480
|NEMA Photocell Receptable||
Blank = No receptacle, P = 3-pin NEMA
MPAL-ARM = Arm mount, MPAL-ARM-A = Arm mount adjustable, MPAL-SF = Slip-fitter mount, MPAL-TM = Trunnion mount, MPAL-YM = Yoke mount